Version 4.102 BETA
This update features migration process from version 3.600, reconfiguring every device, adjusting them for changes which took place in the system. This will assure a possibly smooth transition and continuous operation, allowing each device to work with old settings until reconfiguration is done. Please, refer to the message that appears in the interface and Notification Center for further instructions after finishing upgrade.
Updating from version 3.600 may take up to 30 minutes. Do not restart controller during update process.
- Inability to change the default room sensor
- Error 503 during system startup
- Lack of temperature and humidity data in a view of a room
- Problems with creating backup
- Disabled devices included in the temperature panel
- Time is not updated after changing location
- Improved event panel filtering
New devices support:
- Remotec ZXT-120 - frequencies EU, US, AU, IN, RU, BR; versions: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.7, 1.12, 1.20, 1.21 - SOFT-RECONFIGURATION REQUIRED
- Suggesting predefined scenes - due to problems with the stability of this functionality it has been disabled for the time being. All previously created scenes will be automatically removed.