This update features migration process from version 3.600, reconfiguring every device, adjusting it for changes which took place in the system. This will assure a possibly smooth transition and continuous operation, allowing each device to work with old settings until reconfiguration is done. Please, refer to the message that appears in the interface and Notification Center for further instructions after finishing upgrade.
Updating from version 3.600 may take up to 30 minutes, please do not restart controller during update process.
- Charts in Consumption Panel are not aligned.
- Firmware Update changelog is not displayed sometimes.
- Lack of translations in Diagnostic Panel.
- Magic Scene featuring removed device is inoperable.
- Magic Scene triggered by battery level is not working.
- floating point numbers are not displayed correctly on Virtual Devices labels.
- Some special characters in Magic Scene name may preclude them from saving.
- Occasional 503 error after activating Virtual Device buttons.
- Alarm Panel is blank if no devices are added.
- Lack of parameters templates for languages different than English and Polish.
- After several requests sent from Virtual Device no more requests are sent (e.g. when controlling Global Cache).
- Device can not be disarmed from scene.
New devices support:
- Enerwave ZWN SC7 version 1.5.
- Leviton VRCZ4 version 0.2.
- Aspier RF 5 Scene Controller.
- RFID Readers: BeNext, Wintop, Zipato.
- Sensative Strip versions: 0.0, 0.4, 0.5.
- Vision Security Wirelees, Siren VISEZM1601 versions: 15.5, 15.10.
- Remotec Technology Ltd, Remotec ZXT120 version 1.2.
- Poly control, Danalock versions: 1.2, 1.4.
- Philio Technology Corp, Philio Tech PAN11 versions: 1.1, 1.2.
- GreenWave, PowerNode, versions: 4.20, 4.28.
- Multiple RGBW devices can be grouped and controlled as one (both with interface and physical switches). Integration is possible in Advanced Configuration of one of RGBW Controllers.
- After adding Dimmer, Relay Switch, Wallplug, Roller Shutter or RGBW Controller user can choose controlled device type with pop-up.
- Removing device with cross icon from device tile triggers Z-Wave removing process, with possibility of forcing it.
- Improved scene information, number of running instances and scene triggered information are displayed on bottom of scene tile.
- Update availability is checked on Home Center booting.
- Rooms without devices assigned are displayed in Home, Scenes and Devices tab.
- RGBW color can now be set in Magic Scenes.
- New filters for displaying hidden devices on Devices tab.
- Power management notifications are now visible in Notification Center, for devices that are capable of sending them. e.g. Fibaro Dimmer 2, Fibaro Switch 2.
- Z-Wave chip malfunction notification is displayed in Notification Center in case of such event.
- New action in Magic Scenes, controlling of lights or roller shutters in rooms.
- Undesired interface caching effect was reduced significantly. Change is applied once cache is cleared.