Version 4.092 BETA RC
This update features migration process from version 3.600, reconfiguring every device, adjusting it for changes which took place in the system. This will assure a possibly smooth transition and continuous operation, allowing each device to work with old settings until reconfiguration is done. Please, refer to the message that appears in the interface and Notification Center for further instructions after finishing upgrade.
This update is release candidate (RC) to general availability (GA).
Updating from version 3.600 may take up to 30 minutes, please do not restart controller during update process.
- Lack of parameters templates for languages different than English and Polish
- After several requests sent from Virtual Device no more requests are sent (e.g. when controlling Global Cache)
- Device can not be disarmed from scene
New devices support:
- Sensative Strip versions: 0.0, 0.4, 0.5
- Vision Security Wirelees, Siren VISEZM1601 versions: 15.5, 15.10
- Remotec Technology Ltd, Remotec ZXT120 version 1.2
- Poly control, Danalock versions: 1.2, 1.4
- Philio Technology Corp, Philio Tech PAN11 versions: 1.1, 1.2
- GreenWave, PowerNode, versions: 4.20, 4.28
- Undesired interface caching effect was reduced significantly. Change is applied once cache is cleared