Fibaro Home Center 2 v 4.018 BETA.
Beta version is designed for user testing and soon will be released as official.
WARNING! After installing this upgrade backups from version 1.x and 3.x will be retained but hidden because they are incompatible with the version 4.x. In case of update from old version, v1.x, after that update all users will be deleted. Admin password will be reset. Also update to Beta software all devices will be automatically reconfigured to work with new system architecture. Reconfiguration progress will be shown in pop-up window.
This update can last longer than previous. If this update lasts longer than 30 minutes, please go to main HC2 address (e.g. 192.168.0.1).
If “System temporarily unavailable” text will appear during update, please wait - you will be redirected to the main page when all services start.
#0001566 All versions of FIBARO cannot support the switch state to return to the “Multilevel Switch Command Class, version 2”
#0001576 Untranslated text in Satel input/zone page
#0001578 Cannot change label value
#0001618 HSP02 no longer has parameters
#0001624 no different color for slave devices
#0001630 Reconfiguration did not run on a dimmer, resulting in no “sceneactivation”
#0001631 Roller Shutter 2 scene won’t close
#0001711 Danfoss LC13 and older model are dead or E5 on the Danfoss itself
#0001773 Danfoss LC13 no Icon displayed
#0001747 Weather display wrong place
#0001834 Get error 502 and 503 after virtual device import
#0001853 After upgrade web interface is slow when changing views
#0001873 No push messages possible on iPad/iPhone with 4.017
#0001880 Not able to set Variable manually anymore
many other fixes
- Important! User Developed Plugins will be removed with this update. Please be sure you have your plugin source code.
- Important! Remote access is NOT available for this version.
- Gateway Connection - status of dead device between master and slave controller may be different
- Devices not properly configured on 3.X may not be converted properly
- Reconfiguration may not work properly in some cases
- On mobile clients devices may be visible in different categories than configured
- Advanced settings for some imported devices may not work properly
- Plugin for Sony TV will not work with newest Sony Firmware
- Event Panel- some issues with scrolling
- LUA functions fibaro:log("") i fibaro:call(id, “setproperty”, “”) may have some issues
- Horstmann Switch HRT4-ASR-ZW is not fully supported
- Horstmann Thermostat HRT4-ZW- higher battery usage and incorrect reports in some cases
- Doorlocks- some functions may not work properly
- Thermostats Setpoint- are not fully supported