New Fibaro for Tablet 1.2.1 application has been just published in Play Store. Actualization should be available in next few hours.
Changelog 1.2 -> 1.2.1:
- Support for 12h time format added
- Improved support for plugins on HC v4.x (Support for Helios Gold, Helios Basic and Mobotix added)
- Setpoint thermostat functionality improvements
- Wall plug change state visibility improvement
- Change of “Unassigned” room icon
- Minor visual improvements
#0002185 Android Tablet - Unable to add HC2 device
Native Application designed for FIBARO System offers improved design and new functionalities. Intuitive and user friendly interface makes home management as easy as possible. Using the tablet user can control heating, lights, doors, windows, shuttersand other electric devices connected to the FIBARO System.
- LiLi voice control in English and Polish, other languages coming soon
- Gesture control over the whole house from the main application screen
- Push notifications
- Lighting/ temperature/ humidity/ security system control
- Possibility to change icons for devices and rooms
- Possibility to display current power consumption
- Designed for 7 and 10 inch tablets
-Widgets, which allow the user to add new devices are available from main menu
-Graphic illustration of important information - energy consumption panel, activity panel, rooms panel.
-Dashboard – quick access to devices from main menu.
FIBARO System converts any house or apartment into a smart home, increasing both comfort and security of residents. It was designed from scratch by Fibar Group’s engineers to enable intelligent building management. The System is based on the Z-Wave</b> ist ein drahtloser Kommunikations-Standard, welcher von der Firma Sigma Designs und der Z-Wave Alliance für die Hausautomatisierung entwickelt wurde.<br /><br />Z-Wave kann einzelne elektrische Funktionen im haus verbinden wie zum beispiel Licht, Klimaanlage, Heizung sowie Entertainment und Sicherheitssysteme.<br /><br />Z-Wave nutzt in Europa das SRD Frequenzband im Bereich um 868 MHz, in den USA sind es 908,42 MHz." class="glossaryLink ">Z-Wave wireless standard and is able to control the majority of electrical devices and appliances. The FIBARO System is installed on existing electrical system without any modification the building structure.
Requires HC version 3.590+
For full energy panel functionality HC 4+ is required.